Friday 27 September 2013

Project 10 - Stage 3 - Developing Your Design







The bottom image is a painting I did right before I began doing any practical work on my final piece, it was, then, just an idea of what I wanted to create, but it became  almost like a pattern that I started to follow and in the end what I made was very like this painting.

I chose not to do the geometric shape/framing design exercise that is mentioned in the course notes, I found this way of working during project 4 quite non-intuitive for me and I really didn't wish to revisit it.  Also by this stage I had a pretty firm idea of what I was going to create, i wasn't looking to design any further, i was just figuring out methods of execution that were going to work well in the context of the sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment