Thursday 16 February 2012

So gorgeous I could just.....


......pass out, is what I said, vomit is what Beardy said.
This awesome sugar, pigment and 'stuff' creation by Australian artists Pip & Pop blows my mind but the photographs on their website are a squillion times better, I just long to be able to shrink down to the size of a lego man so I can live in one of their wonderful worlds!

Check them out and then go and play in the most gorgeous interactive web experience I have ever seen We Miss You Magic Land

2 comments:

  1. OMG ... when I die I want to go and live in that interactive land!

    I've just spent half hour playing on it, and arguing with my 4 year old over who's turn it is to turn the clouds into rainbow glitter makers!

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah my 3 year old and 9 year old were having that same arguement earlier, I have to wait until they've gone to bed to get a turn!

    ReplyDelete