Monday 16 April 2012

Project 4 Developing Design Ideas - Stage 3

I have to confess that it's so long since I did this work that I'm not convinced that these are the right photos for this stage, and I'm away from home so I can't even look at my notes and check.  I think though that for this stage I had to explore some of my previous work and develop designs from it.  The pictures I chose were :-
 A crayon sketch of leaves, which I explored using sgraffito, collage, using opposite colours, and altering the size
 A drawing of fish fins - sgraffito, paint blowing and making tiles
 A pencil drawing inspired by a Hundertwasser painting - yet more sgraffito, black and white, using warm colours instead of cool, tiling the 'bullseye' shape and altering the size of the waves
A watercolour painting from Stage 2, inspired by work by Alexis Lask - tiling, altering the colour scheme, black and white, pencil sketch and wax resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment